VIRTUAL WORKSHOP #2
Focus On Basic Food Photography
July 7th @ 1 PM CST
Let Your Food Shine!
Listen, I know you've got plenty of other things to do. But if you want to be seen and heard in this age where visual content is king, then you need to make time to cultivate the skill of styling and photographing food.
Here's why you need this class:
Your Pictures Aren't The Best
You Don't Think You Can Do It
You Need Some Motivation
Here's What You'll Get
Your 1 1/2-hour Zoom workshop will include:
- Meet your camera - super simple info to get you started - you'll learn about the basic settings to get you going
- Photography equipment - get to know what tools help you get the shots you want
- Lighting basics - learn about shaping/using light
- Real-time examples of my set-ups for shooting
- Tips on using your phone for taking pictures
- You shoot! You'll get a chance to take some pics too!
But You Don't Have a Camera
Psssst, guess what? I didn't have one either when I started. Instead, I used my iPhone 5 and just went for it. So bottom line, you don't need a fancy DSLR camera to get started - a phone will get the job done.
Ready to Go?
Fantastic! I'm so proud of you! I promise this will not only be informative and interactive, it's also going to be FUN! Sign up now to grab your seat! You'll get a receipt upon purchase and then stay tuned for a follow-up email with more details from yours truly!
Still not sure? All good, reach out with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org